Google Search

Google

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Universal Studios Japan

My very first out of the country experience. This is the Universal Studios, located in the heart of Osaka City of Japan. The accommodation was courtesy of my brother in law (thanks kuya Perry) who works in the same theme park. It was one of the best experiences I had.

I encourage you to experience the Japanese culture. You'll be amazed at how far this country had gone because of their technology, sense of nationalism and discipline.
I've never seen people so honest and friendly, contrary to what we've learned in history about Japanese cruelty. No wonder they've progressed and left our country including other nations million miles.

Discover the land of the rising sun. Discover Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave constructive comments only. :)