Google Search

Google

Monday, August 18, 2008

sushi

Sushi is one of the most popular Japanese cuisine. It captured my heart and my tastes buds when I visited the beautiful city of Osaka.

Yesterday, I made my own version. I used tuna and ripe mango. Check out the pic. Not bad for a starter (it's my first ever). It’s so obvious that I still need some polishing, but I'm proud of what I've done hehehe (Thanks to those who have posted their sushi making vids in you tube. Very informative).


Next time I'll add crab sticks and cucumber. Plus, now that I know some techniques and other ingredients to make it flavorful, it’ll surely make my next mouth watering. I'm still considering other version called Sashimi, but I'm not yet ready for it at this time.

It’s good to discover and learn new things. Now, I have some in the fridge. Anytime I'm hungry, I'll just grab myself a bite.


What's your story today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave constructive comments only. :)