Google Search

Google

Monday, August 4, 2008

i solved it when i was resting


Last month, I bought an ENHWI-G2, 802.11 Wireless Router manufactured by Encore Electronics.

I was so excited to hook it thinking I could easily make it work with my connection and two laptops. I configured, and then attempted to connect. Nahhhh..Didn't work. Changed the settings, reconfigure, tried it again. Nope. Not successful. Reconfigured, tried again. Until finally, I want to bang it on the wall until it's crushed into pieces. LOLs

After several attempts of figuring out how to make it work, I finally made it (otherwise I won't be writing this hahaha). I was laughing at myself because the solution was so easy. Setting it up was not complicated. But trying to make it work with my connection and two laptops became my challenge. Yes, it was trial and error. And it took me a thousand times I'd thought I lost sanity. Partially, I think I did hehehe.

The thing here is if you can't fix it seating 4 or 5 hours (in a day, WHOA!), give yourself a rest. If there's no deadline to meet, you can probably continue the day after.

Sometimes, the idea to solve a problem comes when you least expect it. And usually it comes when you're mind is gazing into nothing. All it takes is courage and the WILL to fix it. It doesn't matter how fast, long or short it maybe...

What is important is that there's optimism inside that tells you, you can make it. Patience is really a virtue and when you're runing out of patience trying to figure something out, rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave constructive comments only. :)