Google Search

Google

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's about the journey, not the destination.


In these days of high fuel cost, it's still quite hard to imagine how jet-setting is not as glamorous as it once seemed. Before, one must have a huge amount on their bank accounts before they can go on trip. Thank goodness we now have low fare airlines making our passion for international whirl just as easy as going to the city. It's practical, economical and frugal. Thanks to Cebu Pacific (can be accessed at http://cebupacificair.com) for making such an excellent move.

I just booked the flight that my family is going to have. Writing about it was the very first thought I have the moment I reached my place. This will be the very first time we'll spend a trip altogether. And I'm so sure it will not be the last. I'm so excited about the bonding that we will spend in a foreign land. I kept on telling them that this is the reason why we sweat ourselves off at work. When the time comes that you want to spend a good time, unwind and relax, this is one of the many ways you can enjoy the fruit of your labor.



To reward yourself of the hard work and to enjoy the blessings that God has endowed you is one of the most wonderful things we as human can celebrate. I believe that traveling abroad doesn't need to be lavish. Just as long as you set yourself in an expectation ...and mind condition, regarding your real purpose of the trip. You still have to think that there's going to be tomorrow. Otherwise, you will enjoy yourself 3 feet under debt or worst behind bars. HAHAHA

For me, I do it to sustain the motivation, especially if you get tired and bored of doing the same thing over and over again. Second, to become invisible.At least you get to try new things without the fear of getting yourself in front page (talk of the town that is ...hahaha). And lastly, to stretch my comfort zone. By doing this I get to know distant lands, their culture, practice and beliefs. I experience things that you can't just read on books, magazine and newspaper. I become knowledgeable. And I become confident.

I believe that Life is a grand adventure. And any life worth living is worth putting in writing. Don't you agree? (hehehe) Stay tuned for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave constructive comments only. :)